Monday, September 4, 2017

Top 5 Solo Picks - September 4, 2017

"The end of labour is to gain leisure." ~ Aristotle
With this perspective, I wish you a Happy Labour Day with a little inspiration on how to spend your next vacation.

Here are my Top 5 Solo Cruise Picks today!

Why these sailings? There my be solo cabins, reduced/waived single supplements, a great deal overall, or simply good value on an itinerary solos can't usually afford. Fares below INCLUDE TAXES, and are subject to availability.

October 4, 2017 - 11-Night Canada / New England Cruise from Quebec City to New York on the Crown Princess
Inside - $2266 CAD solo

November 4, 2017 - 13-Night Caribbean Cruise roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale on the Oosterdam
Balcony - $2155 CAD solo
Oceanview - $1375 CAD solo
Obstructed oceanview - $1291 CAD solo
Inside - $1124 CAD solo

November 6, 2017 - 13-Night Transatlantic Cruise from Civitavecchia (Rome) to San Juan on the Jewel of the Seas
Inside - $1286 CAD solo

September 15, 2018 - 8-Night Asia / Japan Cruise roundtrip from Shanghai on the Quantum of the Seas
Studio balcony (SD) - $1153 CAD solo
Studio inside cabin with virtual balcony (SI) - $958 CAD solo

February 1, 2019 - 8-Night Australia Cruise roundtrip from Sydney on the Explorer of the Seas
Inside - $1220 CAD solo

If you see something you like, please contact me and I can send you more details.

Cheers,
Roberta

About this newsletter: With so many solo travellers looking for affordable ways to travel, without the dreaded single supplement, I am always watching for specials. Periodically, when I have time, I summarize a few into an email to send to those who may be interested.

Want this news as soon as it comes out? Just email me with the word "SUBSCRIBE" in the subject line. Actually, any email works fine. A human will read it (this one), not a bot.

Want more?
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cruisetravelbug
"Like" my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/cruisewithroberta
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertawestwood/
Request a quote: https://www.cruiseshipcenters.com/en-CA/RobertaWestwood/contact

No comments:

Post a Comment