Friday, March 16, 2018

Top 5 Solo Picks - March 16, 2018

Welcome to almost-Spring!

There are some pretty good cruise deals at the moment, and many are solo-friendly. If you're looking for sunshine, there are endless opportunities in the Caribbean (ask me if you want these), but for this newsletter, I'll focus elsewhere.

Here are my Top 5 Solo Cruise Picks today!

Why these sailings? There my be solo cabins, reduced/waived single supplements, a great deal overall, or simply good value on an itinerary solos can't usually afford. Fares below INCLUDE TAXES, and are subject to availability.

April 3, 2018 - 7-Night Pacific Coastal Cruise on Star Princess
Obstructed oceanview - $1466 CAD solo
Inside - $1341 CAD solo

April 15, 2018 - 12-Night Transatlantic Cruise on Norwegian Breakaway
Balcony - $1457 CAD solo
Oceanview - $1256 CAD solo
Inside - $1055 CAD solo
Studio Inside (assigned cabin) - $1653 CAD solo + $50 USD SBC

May 14, 2018 - 4-Night Pacific Coastal Cruise on Explorer of the Seas
Inside virtual balcony - $1066 CAD solo

December 1, 2018 - 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise on Rhapsody of the Seas
Oceanview - $1745 CAD solo
Inside - $1434 CAD solo

December 8, 2018 - 10-Night South Pacific Cruise on Explorer of the Seas
Oceanview - $2266 CAD solo
Inside - $1756 CAD

If you see something you like, please contact me and I can send you more details.

PS. If you are interested in river cruising, we have a huge sale on until March 31 - and there are numerous opportunities for waived single supplements. Drop me a line!

Cheers,
Roberta

About this newsletter: With so many solo travellers looking for affordable ways to travel, without the dreaded single supplement, I am always watching for specials. Periodically, when I have time, I summarize a few into an email to send to those who may be interested.

Want this news as soon as it comes out? Just email me with the word "SUBSCRIBE" in the subject line. Actually, any email works fine. A human will read it (this one), not a bot.

Want more?
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cruisetravelbug
"Like" my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/cruisewithroberta
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertawestwood/
Request a quote: https://www.cruiseshipcenters.com/en-CA/RobertaWestwood/contact

No comments:

Post a Comment