Exodus Travels is celebrating by announcing their all new women-only small group tours.
Considering that 65% of their customers are women, it's a brilliant move.
Here's what landed in my inbox this morning:
It's an exciting time for women across the globe – from the #MeToo movement to a bigger emphasis on equality in the workplace, the world at large is recognizing the importance of female empowerment. In that spirit, Exodus is both proud and excited to announce the launch of some very special Women-Only Departures.
Travelers will be joined by a group of 4-16 like-minded females, from all walks of life. And the best part? We have a local female guide – meaning you’ll be creating more opportunities for women working in a traditionally male-dominated profession in many countries!
Today, women of all ages and backgrounds are looking for safe spaces and seeking empowering experiences; they want to connect with women from all cultures and challenge themselves to go beyond their comfort zones on vacation as well as in day-to-day life to actively make a difference in the world.
|Amalfi Coast vista|
I do expect this initial batch of departures to sell out, so let's hope there will be many more to come.
Which of these itineraries inspires you?
- Journey to Persia, Mar 3-17, 2019
- Cycle Nicaragua, Costa Rica & Panama, Mar 30 - Apr 13, 2018
- Discover Myanmar, Sep 15-28, 2018
- Highlights of China, May 12-22, 2019
- Walking the French Riviera, Sep 29 - Oct 6, 2018
- Essential Peru, Oct 12-26, 2018
- Cycle Indochina & Angkor, Oct 14-27, 2018
- Discover Costa Rica, Nov 14-28, 2018
- Walking the Amalfi Coast, Nov 10-17, 2018
Interested? Contact me today for more information. I'd be delighted to help you join one of these adventures!