Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Top 5 Solo Picks - October 9, 2018

It has been awhile since I sent out one of my solo cruise deal newsletters, but am seeing some marvellous deals at the moment, so here we go.

Here are my Top 5 Solo Cruise Picks today!

Why these sailings? There may be solo cabins, reduced/waived single supplements, a great deal overall, or simply good value on an itinerary solos can't usually afford. Fares below INCLUDE TAXES, and are subject to availability.

October 27, 2018 - 15-Night Caribbean cruise from New York to New Orleans on the Norwegian Breakaway
Balcony - $1668 CAD solo
Obstructed oceanview - $1534 CAD solo
Inside - $1039 CAD solo

October 28, 2018 - 14-Night Transatlantic cruise from Rome to Fort Lauderdale on the Koningsdam
Balcony - $1970 CAD solo
Obstructed oceanview - $1970 CAD solo
Inside - $1970 CAD solo

November 11, 2018 - 14-Night South Pacific cruise from Papeete to Auckland on the Maasdam
Obstructed oceanview - $2525 CAD solo + $50 USD credit
Inside - $2266 CAD solo

December 5, 2018 - 17-Night Transatlantic cruise from Rome to Fort Lauderdale on the Pacific Princess
Balcony - $2934 CAD solo
Obstructed oceanview - $2318 CAD solo
Inside - $2318 CAD solo

December 7, 2018 - 15-Night South America Panama Canal cruise from Miami to San Antonio, Chile on the Norwegian Sun
Obstructed oceanview - $2057 CAD solo
Inside - $1923 CAD solo

If you see something you like, please contact me and I can send you more details.

Cheers,
Roberta

Expedia Extras: if you book with me, you will earn 2 Expedia+ Rewards points for every $1 spent on cruises. They add up and can be redeemed on hotels, car rentals, and more. Ask me how!

About this newsletter: With so many solo travellers looking for affordable ways to travel, without the dreaded single supplement, I am always watching for specials. Periodically, when I have time, I summarize a few into an email to send to those who may be interested.

Want this news as soon as it comes out? Just email me with the word "SUBSCRIBE" in the subject line. Actually, any email works fine. A human will read it (this one), not a bot.

Want more?
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cruisetravelbug
"Like" my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/cruisewithroberta
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertawestwood/
Check out my list of ships with solo occupancy cabins: Solo-Friendly Cruise Picks
Request a quote: https://www.cruiseshipcenters.com/en-CA/RobertaWestwood/contact

No comments:

Post a Comment