|Where will cruising take you in 2016?|
creative commons image pikmin on Flickr
With the new year, however, I have greater clarity as to how I can add the most value, by sharing what I am most passionate about: interesting itineraries!
So I invite you to virtually sail the globe with me!
To whet your whistle, here are some gems:
- March 20, 2016: Buenos Aires to Vancouver - 38 nights on the Zaandam
- April 1, 2016: Santos (Brazil) to Barcelona - 14 nights on the Rhapsody of the Seas
- April 24, 2016: Mexico cruise from Los Angeles to Vancouver - 12 nights on the Norwegian Jewel
- August 9, 2016: Norway cruise roundtrip from New York - 30 nights on the Queen Mary 2
- October 21, 2016: Barcelona to New York - 13 nights on the Carnival Vista *BRAND NEW SHIP*
7 comebacks to "I hate cruising"
What story do you want to tell post-cruise?
Fresh thinking needed for solo cruisers!