Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year 2016!

Postcard from Cozumel
Where will cruising take you in 2016?
creative commons image pikmin on Flickr
As we welcome a new year, I've decided to take a different approach with my cruise travel blog. While I've kept my cruise travel social media active in other mediums (Twitter, Facebook), I confess to seriously neglecting this blog.

With the new year, however, I have greater clarity as to how I can add the most value, by sharing what I am most passionate about: interesting itineraries!

So I invite you to virtually sail the globe with me!

To whet your whistle, here are some gems:
Interested in one of these sailings, or want help finding your dream cruise? Please contact me - I am happy to help you, wherever you are!

Related resources
7 comebacks to "I hate cruising"
What story do you want to tell post-cruise?
Fresh thinking needed for solo cruisers!


No comments:

Post a Comment