Here is Cunard's policy for solo cruisers:
What if I’m travelling by myself?
- Cunard welcomes single travellers on every voyage.
- There are countless ways to meet interesting people during your voyage — by attending the “Welcome Cocktail Party,” by choosing to sit at a larger table for dinner, and through activities like lectures and Bridge classes.
- For ladies travelling alone, Gentleman Dance Hosts make great dance partners.
- For those who wish to travel as the sole occupant of a double occupancy stateroom, the following single supplements typically apply:
~ For Grill categories (Q1 – Q7 and P1 – P2), singles pay 200% of double-occupancy fares.
~ For all other categories (AA – ID), singles pay 175% of double-occupancy fares.
- Please be aware that supplements may vary and are subject to change without prior notification.